A combination of the internal spring and an elastic polyurethane buffer absorbs the impact force (progressive force absorption).
- Material: Steel/Polyurethane construction
- Height: 655mm
- Diameter: 159mm
- Wall thickness: 4.5mm
- Fixing plate: 200 x 200 x 10mmD (pre-drilled 4 holes)
- Indoor: Powder coated Yellow with Black bands
- Outdoor: Hot Dip Galvanised and Powder coated Yellow with Black bands
Applications: High traffic areas, loading bays, site entrances, etc.
- Heavy duty protection.
- “Gives“ up to 25°.
- Returns to original position.
- Superior build quality and strength.
- High grade steel construction.
- Surface fixing using 4 bolts. These must be ordered separately – see ‘Floor Fixings’. 12mm x 100mm Rawl Plug Bolts or 12mm x 120mm Through Bolt Anchors are recommended