Heavy Duty Low Level Impact Guard Rails
Heavy Duty Impact Guard Rails are an efficient and effective method of protecting property, machinery and plant from damage by moving traffic.
Delivery: 10 days
- High quality steel elements for maximum impact protection.
- Superior build quality and strength.
- Innovative fastening technology for simple one-man installation.
- Strong ‘C’ section guard rails.
- Posts have heavy duty base-plates with 4 fixing points (fixings supplied separately).
- Versions to suit external and internal applications.
- Corner rails allow for protection around 90° angles.
Application: Protect posts, pillars, work areas, walls, pipelines, compound areas etc.
- Surface mounting: 465mmH x 80mm x 80mm Square, 3mm wall thickness
- Base Plate 160mmD x 140mmW x 10mm thick with 4 pre-drilled holes for floor fixings
- ‘C’ Profile 100mmD x 40mmW x 3mm thick
- Lengths: 1,000, 1,200, 1,500 and 2,000mm
- Corner/angle: 100mmD x 40mmW x 3mm thick x 440mm across
- Indoor use: Powder coated yellow
- Outdoor use: Hot Dip Galvanised only or Hot Dip Galvanised and powder coated yellow
Optional FLEX Mounting
By the addition of a polyurethane pad that is UV, weather and temperature resistant. The pad enables the Guard Rails to deflect up to 10 degrees. This allows the railing system to absorb shocks and impacts whilst damage is reduced significantly. The pad increases the height of the Railing System by 40mm and is installed using 4 chemi-anchors per post.
To view an installation video click here.