Topstop-Eco 10RE Speed Reduction Ramps*
TOPSTOP-ECO 10RE Speed Reduction Ramps are the cost effective method of installing speed reduction ramps. They are designed to reduce traffic speeds to 10mph.
Delivery: 2 days
- Easily and quickly installed.
- Recycled materials.
- Contrasting colours for daylight visibility.
- Reflectors for night visibility.
- Cost effective solution.
- Sectional construction to suit site conditions.
Applications: Hazardous situations such as exit ways, bends, loading bays, weigh bridges, pedestrian crossings, junctions, schools, manufacturing sites, depots, car parks in hospitals, public houses, hotels, sporting venues and other parking locations etc.
TOPSTOP-ECO 10RE (10 mph)
- Centre Section: 400mm long x 500mm wide x 50mm high
- End sections: 400mm long x 250mm wide x 50mm high
- Material: Recycled materials
- Colours: Black or Yellow Centre Sections, End sections Yellow only
- Fixing bolts: 12/100mm included